Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: the Last Gift

  1. #1
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Since I have some wonderful friends here I thought you all shoud know that after a brave fight with cancer my faithful companion SAGE [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] passed quitely to the [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] bridge in my arms around 7:30 pm tonight...
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    in memory

    www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Crystal,
    I'm so sorry to hear you lost your Sage.
    Thankyou for showing us The Rainbow Bridge.
    That's really a beautiful place!
    BELIEVE!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Schemey,
    Sorry to hear that Sage has passed on. It's amazing how much joy and love a pet can bring to your life. Sometimes you never realize how much they meant to you until something like this happens. After reading your short piece and realizing that there's a wonderful connection between us and our pets, I went out and sat with our dog. She's a good ol' mutt that we love dearly. Wishing you the best and thank you for the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sportyfan

  4. #4
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Bummer Here's wishing Page a swift journey over the bridge to play in shineshine and butterflies.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry to hear about Sage Scheme's [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your in our prayers.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear about the loss of your Sage.

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry sweetie.
    Me and Jake watched the rainbow bridge together.
    I burst into tear again and again. How touching and sweet. My little Katie girl is here with me, as always and I'll not take her for granted.
    Thank you for sharing your loss with us..
    My heart is with you...
    Cherie

  9. #9
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Unhappy

    What a terrible loss. [img]frown.gif[/img] ((( My [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] goes out to you. I really feel for you. I also have a little dog, a terrier name Dita. I love he'r so much. And looking at that rainbow video made my cry so much. Im still crying.....
    Im so, so sorry for you.........
    All my love and best to you
    Veronica
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, I send you my heartfelt [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] condolences Crystal. That was a beautiful tribute. Have faith it that it will one day be a joyful reunion...
    rOG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic